Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ebates saves you money

Ebates gets you cash back at the online retailers that you shop at everyday. Buying something from Target.com? Get 3% of your cash back through Ebates! Shopping Walmart online? Go through Ebates and get 2% back on everything you purchase (even all of those diapers!)! Doesn't seem like very much does it? Well I've only been using Ebates for since November and I already have a $20 check coming back to me in February, and if I do any more online shopping between now and then, I'll get even more money back! They really do have thousands of store available for you to choose from from the everyday Target.com to the more obscure stores like Brazil Butt Lift (yeah I chose it because it made me giggle a little, so what if I'm a 13 year old boy!?)! I'll admit that sometimes, I buy things through Ebates just to get the money back in my account, like when Yves Rocher did 40% cash back over the Christmas season!! 40%! I got some really cool glitter mascara out of it, free shipping, free gifts and $8 back in my Ebates account. So, what are you waiting for!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment