Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free Juno Baby App for iPhone/iPad

From Free is for Brie

My Monkey man loves music so much. He will dance to everything that he finds even remotely musical, even the sound of my printer as it prints off coupons for our grocery trip. That is why we love Juno Baby! I can remember the words to songs that I haven't heard since high school because the music helps me learn. If everything was set to music I could be a maniacal dictator and rule the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok. Sorry. Got a little out of control there for a second. Juno baby is great for kids from 1 to about 5, and with the bright colors and fun music, your kids are sure to love it too! For a limited time you can download two Juno Baby Apps absolutely FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment