Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, January 17, 2011

Free Weebles App from Playskool!

I do not own an iPad, iPad touch or an iPhone, and if I did there is a huge chance that I would never ever ever ever x infinity let my toddler touch it. However, there are those of you that do, and thats ok! There are obviously more of you than there are of me because I have another FREE toddler app for you! Playskool has a free app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! The screen shots look really cute! I'm sure this offer won't last too terribly long so get your soon!

Description from Apple:
MAKE YOUR OWN WEEBLES® CHARACTER
Weee! Now on iPhone® & iPod touch®, wobble into the WEEBLES WOBBLY WORLD™ and create your own WEEBLES® character. Make it, shake it, and share it…and remember…Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down!™

From Apple

0 comments:

Post a Comment