Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vocalpoint

Vocalpoint is a program aimed at mothers who love talking to people and sharing opinions. You have the opportunity to share your opinion on brands that moms use the most, and sometimes may be asked to join a focus group! I have received many fun items to try just for being a member. Just recently they sent a trial size box of Kashi Go Lean! Triple Berry Crumble for me to try. It was DELICIOUS! It tastes like a grown up version of Cap'n Crunch, but the berries aren't crunchy and you can rest assured that there aren't 14 cups of sugar in one bowl. Along with the box, they sent a little packet of coupons, one for me and three for me to pass along to friends. The one for me is for $3 off one box! That's FREE cereal! What are you waiting for?


From Free is for Brie

0 comments:

Post a Comment