Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, December 27, 2010

Zulily.com and Totsy.com

Zulily.com is a members only sale site that has fantastic deals on really cute stuff for kids! Today I got Dee a really cute outfit from Krazy Legs for $13.99! Thats less than half of the original price!
Photobucket

If I wasn't so cheap, I would have purchased this from the Twirls & Twigs sale

Photobucket
It was still a really good deal at $26.99 (originally $60!) but I just couldn't justify one dress for almost $30.

Another site like this that I absolutely love is Totsy.com I didn't buy anything from there today, but they do have some really cute stuffies on sale! This little piggy is only $4 and so are his friends!
Photobucket

These sales only last for 3 days and supplies are limited, so if you see something that you want, you have to jump on it! What are you waiting for!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment