Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Low cost makeup

I cannot afford to wear name brand makeup. Its so expensive and you're supposed to replace it every 6 to 12 months! Thats why I love finding a really good deal on makeup. Just recently, Nomorerack.com had a really fantastic deal on a Stila eye shadow palette and a 3 pack of FusionBeauty LipFusion. They also had a FREE $10 off of $20 coupon! I bought one shadow palette, one LipFusion gift set and a Crayola Color Wonder Toy Story set for $16 shipped! Thats a savings of $52.98!! Nomorerack.com has new deals every week day at 12pm EST and 9am PST, stuff can go fast, so you have to be there and be ready. If you follow them on Facebook they post preview the night before, and you will also get an email 10 to 15 minutes before the sale starts previewing what will be available. They have recently had Jessica Simpson, XOXO, Levi's, Versace and Nine West, just to name a few, at unbelievable discounts! One more thing, I received an email on Christmas stating that they had added a $5 credit to my account as a holiday gift and they added $5 to every members account! Thats more free money!!

On Thursday my husband brought the mail inside, and there was a small bubble envelope containing Mary Kay tinted lip balm in Poppy. I must have signed up for a sweepstakes or giveaway of some kind, because it is a $13 lip balm and I know for a fact that I didn't order it! So all in all I saved $59.98 on my makeup, and its all name brand!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment